Marriage Certificate Translation Service

A marriage certificate is issued to a couple who tie their knot as a legal verification. There are many wonderful places in the world to say your marriage vows, but to make them legally valid everywhere, you’ll need to get your marriage certificate translated first.

We will provide marriage certificate translation service quickly and to the highest standard, so you won’t have to wait long for your marriage to be registered in your home country and overseas.

There are various events when a couple might need a certified marriage translator for instance, for traveling purpose, going for a honeymoon, for legal purposes renewing your ID card or passport.

Features of a certified marriage certificate translation

  • The text of the document is translated with all the additional. Marks and stamps;
  • Proper spelling of names and surnames in the translated language;
  • In the case of translation into English, the document is apostilled.
  • The translated document is attached to the original or to a copy certified by a notary in compliance with the requirements of the body Where the system provides the certified marriage certificate translation

Certified translations are carried out by competent certified specialists and native speakers into English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Finnish, as well as oriental and rare languages.

Where to get a translation of a marriage certificate

Certified marriage certificate translation is carried out to give the legal document force when submitted to institutions:

  • government departments;
  • educational institutions;
  • tax authorities and internal affairs bodies;
  • services and archives of registry offices;
  • Registration authorities, etc.

Also, notarization is often necessary for submitting documents to the Embassies and Consulates of foreign states on the territory of the UK Federation.

 You need marriage certificate translation service in the following cases:

  • when registering a marriage with a non-resident of the UK Federation (foreigner);
  • when adopting a child who is not a citizen of the UK Federation;
  • when using rights (driver’s license) issued in another state;
  • when acquiring citizenship of the UK Federation;
  • to obtain a work permit or a patent for a foreigner;
  • upon entry into the inheritance by a foreigner on the territory of the UK Federation.